Take it Again helps you take a photo in the same place and in the same way as a previous photo. It has a unique overlay feature that aids you in lining up your new shot to match the old photo.
Here's some example of how it's used:
• Before and after shots.
• Take a photo at the same location in the mountains in winter, spring, summer, and fall.
• Document the construction of a house each day.
• Recreate a childhood photo.
• Take a series of age progression photos of your kid over weeks, months, and years.
• Take a new photo of someone using the same pose that was used in an older photo.
• Report the status of your project, visually.
Typically, to use the app you:
1. Browse to and select a previous photo
2. Go to the location of the previous photo (the in-app map can help with this)
3. Take the new photo. You can optionally overlay the previous photo on top of your viewfinder to help line-up your new photo.
Designed for iOS8.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.