Celebrate the holidays with a gorgeous farmhouse, an adorable pet pug, and more!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Celebrate the holiday season in style with a gorgeous farmhouse, an adorable pet pug, and much more! You can:
•Take part in the Missing Claus Seasonal Quest to unlock a breathtaking country estate and the ability to build A-frame roofing
•Discover the prettiest items for Santa’s rustic farmhouse, including furniture, flower beds, chicken coop and outdoor banquet area
•Play the Celebrity Pets Live Event to access the most adorable pet pugs for your Sims
•Pick up, cuddle, and pamper your precious pug with accessories, matching outfits for your Sim and pug, stylish bed, kennel, and bathtub – all fit for pet royalty!
Plus, have your Sims don some daring hairdos with the Hair Hobby Event and step up their holiday style with the new Fashion Designer Stockings Hobby Event. Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
More than ten sims in a place at a time
I really love Sims’ FreePlay, but I wish that more than 10 sims could visit a place at a time, because well, there’s really no sense in putting a limit to number of sims in a place at a time. But other than that, this is a really good game! Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day!
Logged in facebook account
I'm trying to use a different facebook account but everytime
I log out im still log in my account it always says log in not log
On please tell me how to change my facebook account on sims
i love the game but i really hope that the time for the Live Events (eg, the Simtown Health Spa event) would be extended because each time i start on them right when the time starts, i always have difficulty completing them and it feels impossible to get the end prize for them. The time is never enough :( I really hope the time would be extended because i love how creative these live events and the end prize of a template of a floor plan is. These are prizes that i would not be able to get in the normal store (unless bought with real money if i’m not wrong) and i really wish to at least have a chance to get them all.
Overall, i definitely recommend the game for anyone who loves designing houses, making their own town and just having fun seeing virtual people live out their lives. Having played around 4-5 years ago till today, TheSims Freeplay has advanced so much and improved a lot and it’s been great sitting through the journey of the game and seeing these small changes. Thank you for taking the time to read my review, hope you have a nice day!
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 962.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus S$ 1.48
- Handful of Life Points S$ 4.48
- Bucket of Life Points S$ 8.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.