The Washington Post Classic for iPad
By The Washington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy every story, feature and insight from The Washington Post with our classic app for iPad.
Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, PLUS complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Enjoy a digital replica of each day’s print edition, down to every photo and special insert. Get fresh perspectives on the world from Post bloggers. Read stories wherever you are with convenient offline reading. This app brings you everything daily Washington Post readers enjoy—along with extra benefits for added mobile convenience.
▪ D.C. METRO NEWS: Learn what’s going on in the nation’s capital with stories about D.C. and the surrounding metro area.
▪ E-REPLICA EDITION: Flip through The Washington Post right on your iPad with our digital replica of each day’s print newspaper.
▪ TOP HEADLINES: Quickly browse the day’s top headlines and read the full story—with just a tap of the finger.
▪ BLOGS: Find out what The Post’s most insightful bloggers have to say about everything from politics to sports to pop culture.
▪ OFFLINE READING: Save your must-read articles to “My Post” for offline reading when it’s convenient for you. Note: Once installed, you’ll find this app in the Newsstand folder on your iPad’s home screen (the icon will appear like the image of your daily newspaper).
▪ OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
▪ EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to The All-New Washington Post App on all your smartphones and tablets.
▪ PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
▪ AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
- Fixed issue where photos weren't showing within the text of some stories
- Improved log-in options for subscribers
- Category: News
- Updated: 02 September 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Washington Post Company
- © Washington Post, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Washington PostS$ 18.98