By Andreas Illiger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• optimized for iPhone 5
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- optimized for iPhone 5
- bug fixes
It finally happened: The first official Tiny Wings Facebook page is online - get the latest news, FREE RINGTONES, Wallpapers and more :).
This app is excellent!
I had the iPhone since 2010. Played angry birds thought that's the epitome of good physics in a mobile game, but this app kills it! Though I was late to this game, I have to say that this is the best thing to happen in a long time.... The physics are wonderful, soundtrack is epic calming, and the bird and environments are transcendentally cute and empowering respectively. Well done! Can we have a 2?
I hadn't really felt Angry Birds was fun at all since there were many ripoffs. This game, however is addictive and fun. It really makes you wanna play all day. Graphics are high definition, and the music is really smashing. If I were to defy Maths, I'd give it a 11/10.
Simple addictive gameplay
This is one of those rare games that are delightfully simple yet difficult to master. You'll find yourself getting better with every play.
- S$ 1.28
- Category: Games
- Updated: 17 October 2012
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Andreas Illiger
- © 2011 Andreas Illiger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.