Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SALE TODAY - SAVE 60%***
Control your music playback by knocking on the front or back of your device! No headphones with remote? No problem! Just put the device in your pocket or on the table and use your hand or finger/s to knock on your device.
Check out the tipSkip TV commercial:
Features in this version:
- knock on the device 2x to skip to the next track (like a double click with your mouse)
- to skip to the previous track knock 3x on the device
- to pause the track knock 4x
- adjust knock detection sensitivity
- tap the cover or knock twice for play
- swipe the cover left and right to skip tracks
- swipe up and down for volume control
- choose Playlist, Artists, Albums, Songs, Gernres, Compilations
- shuffle mode
- lock screen with energy saving function
- customize knock actions for 2x,3x and 4x knocks
- skip in podcasts and tracks with fast forward/rewind
- choose between 90 or 30 sec fast fwd
- choose between 90 or 30 sec rew
Play with the sensitivity slider to find the perfect value for your activity.
We plan to add more features and even better detection while doing sports (jogging, cycling) in future versions, so stay tuned and have fun!
Attention: Knock detection requires your device to be unlocked and tipSkip running as top application. Use the built-in lockscreen feature to save battery and lock the screen.
What's New in Version 1.91
Several minor bugfixes
Even my iphone can change music without even picking up the phone by beating
Very cool and useful app , enhancing experience when listening to music
This an awesome app! Please update it to new iOS! Thnx
- S$ 2.98
- Category: Music
- Updated: 10 July 2012
- Version: 1.91
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Frank Roch
- © 2012 BusyBytes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.