Tittle Parental Control is a screen time and parental control app to help parents manage their child's device usage and monitor their location remotely. Our iOS friendly parental control app allows parents to easily block or enable mobile apps like the internet, as well as set up daily schedules to limit screen time use with just a few simple steps.
These are some of our parental control solutions all parents can use for screen time, device usage and location management:
– Block or enable specific apps at any time
– Block child’s access to apps like games, social media & internet browsers
– Enable child’s access to other apps like educational puzzles
– Create multiple time block schedules for daily, weekly or monthly schedules
– Manage screen time at specified timings such as during school, meal times, family time, bedtime
APP ACTIVITY, APP USAGE & DATA USAGE
– Review apps your child downloaded, updated and deleted
– Monitor their daily app usage
– Set mobile data limit to prevent excessive data consumption
LOCATION & GEOFENCING
– Track your child's current location easily
– Create geofencing alerts around known address or landmarks
– Receive instant notifications when your child steps in/out of specified addresses or landmarks, e.g. amusement parks, movie theatres, shopping malls, etc
– Use Tittle’s custom browser to actively monitor your child’s browsing history
– Review and block inappropriate websites in one swipe
– Safeguard your child from inappropriate website content (e.g. violent, gambling or adult websites).
– You can also view and block websites blocked by other parents.
– Create tasks to remind your child what you’d like them to do
– Review progress and send messages to your child
– Mark task as complete in one easy tap
LEARN WITH TITTLE
- Learning material for parents to share with their children
Manage your child devices on the go. Available not just on iOS platforms, Tittle Parental Control is easy to use and a breeze for even the non-IT savvy parents to actively manage screen time limits. Have peace of mind even when you are away or at work.
New sign-ups get a free 14-day trial for our Max Plan, no payment detail required. After the 14-day trial ends, you can choose to sign-up for our paid monthly subscription or stay in the Starter Plan and enjoy Tittle for free, forever.
We encourage parents to set limits to their children’s screen time, and guide them through the importance of mobile responsibility and unplugging. Use Tittle Parental Control as a tool to communicate with your children and get more involved in setting boundaries to their mobile usage.
Tittle subscriptions are through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the subscription period ends. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user device's Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
For more information, visit http://tittleforparents.com.
You may also reach out to us at email@example.com.
Say hello to smart parenting!
(Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
Hello, parents! Thanks for using Tittle!
Here’s what’s new in v4.7.4:
- Minor bug fixes
Love using Tittle? Rate us and share your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
More than just a controlling tool
After reviewing some friends’ recommendations, I started using this app to “control” my kid from excessive usage on their mobiles and iPads. At first my kid was obviously unhappy about the fact that I could just shut off her devices and it was forceful at the beginning. However, over a period of time, it became a tool that creates interaction between me and my kid. She would negotiate terms with me i.e. letting her use her phone for 15 more minutes and she promise to get her homework done. She soon realises that I wasn’t trying to “control” her but more of making her realise the idea give-and-take. This app has a location tracking feature as well which is great as I could check where my Daughter is when she’s uncontactable.
My child is a phone addict!
2 phone calls and 1 meeting with his teacher. This is the number of times my son was spotted using his phone even after numerous reminds in 1 WEEK!!. Tittle’s schedule function is amazing. Now, I can turn off the apps while he is in school ensuring that he is not busy with his phone!!!
User friendly and effective!
I love it for the key functions offered. It allows me to enable or block apps at my preferred time, and create schedules during our "no screen time" hours. The tool to monitor their app usage is great too! The tech guys got back to me pretty fast when I emailed in for some MDM problem. Thumbs up!
- BlueCube Media Pte Ltd
- 94.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © BlueCube Media Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Max Plan S$ 6.98
- Smart Plan S$ 3.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.