Tittle for Parents is a parental control app for parents to take the lead in remotely managing their children's screen time and device usage with just a few clicks. The iOS friendly parental control app allows parents to easily block or enable mobile apps like the internet for their children's access, as well as set up daily schedules to limit their screen time.
Our location and geofencing features enable parents to track and be updated about their children’s whereabouts. Have peace of mind even when you are away or at work.
These are some of our parental control features parents can use in managing their children's screen time:
– Set up multiple schedules to limit device usage during school, meal times, family time, bedtime
– Block children’s access to apps like games and social media
– Block children’s access to internet browsers
– Enable children’s access to other apps like educational puzzles
– Review apps your children have downloaded
– Monitor app usage of your children
– Track your child's current location
– Be informed by viewing location updates quickly
– Receive notification alerts when your child steps in/out of specified addresses or landmarks, e.g. amusement parks, bowling alleys, movie theaters, shopping malls, etc.
– Protect your children from potential danger by viewing location updates
– Manage your child devices on the go
Available on not just iOS platforms, Tittle for Parents is friendly and easy to use, and a breeze for even the non-IT savvy parents to actively manage screen time limits. We encourage parents to set limits to their children’s screen time, and guide them through the importance of mobile responsibility and unplugging.
Use Tittle as a tool to communicate with your children and get more involved in setting boundaries to their mobile usage.
– Educate your children on the importance of moderation
– Encourage your children to put their phones down
– Get their undivided attention during family time
– Bond with your children through increased communication
For more information, please visit http://tittleforparents.com.
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Say hello to smart parenting!
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Hello, parents! Thanks for using Tittle!
Here’s what’s new in v4.6.2:
•[NEW] Updated Data Usage function for improved accuracy! Usage of mobile data will be updated at approx. 10-15 mins interval when the child is connected to a wifi or data connection.
•Included a fix to notify users of any app update when app is launched
•Other minor fixes
Love using Tittle? Rate us and share your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
More than just a controlling tool
After reviewing some friends’ recommendations, I started using this app to “control” my kid from excessive usage on their mobiles and iPads. At first my kid was obviously unhappy about the fact that I could just shut off her devices and it was forceful at the beginning. However, over a period of time, it became a tool that creates interaction between me and my kid. She would negotiate terms with me i.e. letting her use her phone for 15 more minutes and she promise to get her homework done. She soon realises that I wasn’t trying to “control” her but more of making her realise the idea give-and-take. This app has a location tracking feature as well which is great as I could check where my Daughter is when she’s uncontactable.
Good & easy to use features
I had used the earlier version but stopped as didn’t think such control app is useful. But then saw v4.5, started using, and now use it almost every day. The scheduler is actually v good especially I don’t really have to remind my daughter anymore during her meal or bed times. The web tracking does not come with preloaded blocked list but the global track list is much helpful actually. Good work.
User friendly and effective!
I love it for the key functions offered. It allows me to enable or block apps at my preferred time, and create schedules during our "no screen time" hours. The tool to monitor their app usage is great too! The tech guys got back to me pretty fast when I emailed in for some MDM problem. Thumbs up!
- BlueCube Media Pte Ltd
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © BlueCube Media Pte Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.