Watch Mediacorp shows, LIVE sports and Toggle Originals anytime, anywhere!
Toggle is Mediacorp’s digital entertainment service that lets you watch free videos on-the-go. Download our free app for these features:
Watch LIVE TV channels – Channel 5, 8, U, Suria, Vasantham, okto and Channel NewsAsia
All of Mediacorp’s programmes from horror and thriller, to romance and variety, available for you to watch anytime
Enjoy Toggle Originals – fresh and exciting drama series, exclusively on Toggle
Our app is updated daily with the latest videos, so check in for your daily entertainment dose!
Want more? Subscribe to Toggle Prime and you’ll also get:
• Toggle-It-First – watch Mediacorp dramas 7 days before TV telecast date
• Over 19,000 hours of premium content
- 3-month subscription at $32.98, automatically renewed every 3 months until cancellation is made.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your purchase.
- The subscription renews at the end of the third month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 25 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your iTunes account will automatically be charged 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for 3 months at a time at $32.98.
- You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- Terms and Conditions: http://www.toggle.sg/en/terms
- Private Policy: http://www.toggle.sg/en/privacypolicy
Bug fix for notification
Ratings and Reviews
If i could give less than 1 star, i would.
This app is always crashing. Buying the world cup subscription from toggle instead of any of the other provider is the worst mistake of my life. All I have gotten from
paying $112 is high blood pressure and stress. It is amazing how accurate it is at crashing right at the moment something exciting is about to happen in the matches. To date, I have missed 2 goals and a penalty. That day I got an error saying I am watching from too many screens... AFTER I have removed every other device paired to my account. After calling support, they told me it will take a few hours to resolve the issue. Let me repeat that: It will take A FEW HOURS to resolve the issue of me not being able to watch a match that is currently underway. I wonder if these people understand the concept of live telecast. They may as well tell me the issue will be resolved next week because it doesn’t make any difference and I will still have missed the match.
Apps unable to sense user actual usage location .
My handphone is using a malaysia phone number. But when I am auto roaming in Singapore on Starhub LTE network, it refuses to allow me to play videos I wanted from Catch Up TV with Error Msg: “ Sorry, this content is only available for viewing in Singapore” . But I am in Singapore and viewing is not allowed. This is a bug! Your apps is sensing my location wrongly by assuming my location using My Malaysia HP number as the input. Rubbish in, Gabbage msg out.
I have to go on Wireless@sg network to be able to ire content in Singapore. Why am I denied viewing the same content when Auto Roaming on Starhub LTE network?
Bugs Bugs. Get a better programmer.
Ads, ads and ads.
There are just too many ads interruptions - you get at least one at the start of the video then a few during and not to mention some of these ”forced ads” (if not most) are more than 30secs long!! Totally frustrating. And when I finally see one that allows to “skip ad” (after 5 secs), the Skip button doesn’t work and I still had to endure through the whole play!!
I know ads are sometimes necessary for revenues, but 30secs is way too much, those are normally be for TVCs and not online streaming. I seriously hope something can be done to improve on bettering the user experience.
- Mediacorp Pte Ltd
- 163.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 MediaCorp Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Toggle S$ 32.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.