AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
TRIPIT PRO SUBSCRIPTION
• Add new TripIt complications to your Watch face to see your upcoming travel plans and to quickly launch into the app on your Watch. Visit our Help Center for details on supported watch faces.
• We fixed a bug that caused TripIt Pro’s international travel tools to occasionally crash if your account did not include a home country. Make sure to add a home location in the Profile tab--which also helps ensure your travel stats are accurate.
• We also fixed a bug that would turn off TripIt Pro’s Go Now, and some bugs with viewing and moving Unfiled Items.
Ratings and Reviews
An absolutely must-have for travelers
Downloaded the app back in 2012 and have been using it ever since. It was a convenient place to store all the nitty gritty travel details in the beginning. However as time passed, I realized how convenient this app is when you are out at the airport/hotel/train station/ferry terminals frantically looking for that print-out to locate hotel confirmation numbers/e-ticket numbers/flight times etc. All you have to do is to whip out your phone and all the information is presented clearly and logically.
Upgraded to the paid Pro version more than a year ago due to increased business travels and unlocked so much more. Tripit informs me about flight delays before the airlines do. It lets me know baggage belt numbers for my flights and keeps track of a whole host of information - all of which is invaluable amidst the harried rush to make the next flight, navigate maze-like airports and being stressed about whether a bribe is necessary at immigration.
Its recently upgraded ability to recognize foreign languages is a huge huge plus for travels to non-English alphabet using countries.
If you travel frequently, this app is a really absolutely must-have.
This app took me by surprise. It works very well to find the details of your travel and accomodation bookings. Plus it has features likes notes and photos which helps create a nice catalogue of your trip. Possible ways to improve: when sharing the trip, could more details be provided ? Or maybe have an option to export the trip details as a pdf that combines all the information. Definitely gonna recommend to everyone.
So far the most practical
I accidentally signed up for the paid version last year and I didn't regret it. Opt for the free version this year as I travel less. With the paid version you really get a real-time update. Had trouble with Malaysia Airlines at Narita airport and this app actually informed me first rather than the ground staff. Amazing.
Why not 5 stars? As a designer, I feel the design is a little outdated. I really feel like I'm using iPhone 4 with iOS version 6 as compared with another travel app.
- TripIt Inc
- 128.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) S$ 67.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.