By WienTourismus / Vienna Tourist Board
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover all of the facets of Vienna. The Vienna Journal 2015 is dedicated to “150 years of the Ringstrasse” – with highlights of the anniversary, an interview with Lotte Tobisch, who has invited us for an exclusive look at her Ringstrasse home, and an illustration by James Gulliver Hancock. Also in this edition of the Vienna Journal: the renaissance of the Viennese bistro, Vienna’s most promising heurigers, the most exciting markets, and the best clubs and bars, whether for dancing or chilling out. For design lovers, there are innovative and creative seating choices to admire, and we show how smart the city has become.
Seasonal program recommendations with tips for all of the senses, for night owls and connoisseurs, as well as fans of art and classical music, current event tips and highlights, all give an even better overview of all the things waiting to be discovered in Vienna in 2015.
Locations shown on integrated maps offer an optimal overview of Vienna, and the supplemental images and videos emphasize the city’s beauty.
• Exclusive reports on “150 years of the Ringstrasse”
• Stay up-to-date with all the highlights and events at www.vienna.info
• The program changes with the seasons and there are tips for all of the senses, for night owls and connoisseurs, for fans of art and classical music
• Integrated maps
• Image galleries and video clips
• Social Media integration
• Barrier-free design with large print and voice-over function
Did you like the Vienna Journal? Then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
But see for yourself – simply download the free app and enjoy!
“Do you have any questions, suggestions for improvement or feedback? Simply contact us at:
More information about Vienna at
What's New in Version 4.0.0
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 11 October 2014
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 170 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Vienna Tourist Board
- © WienTourismus / Vienna Tourist Board
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.