Connect to your BEYOND hearing aid, stream sound, and control hearing aid functions. With a customizable interface, users can insert their own photos and make adjustments to the sound in personalized programs.
With the BEYOND app you can:
• Adjust hearing aid volume and mute hearing aids
• Control streaming volume from your phone
• Adjust directional focus to aid listening
• Create personal programs with preferred names, your own photos and sound adjustments
• Choose favourite programs to appear on the front page
• Add locations to programs for automatic selection when in specific locations
• Adjust the sound equalization in up to three bands, or choose from sound pre-sets
• Access help in using the app, connecting and troubleshooting
• Locate your hearing aids if they are lost
WIDEX BEYOND and the WIDEX BEYOND APP is compatible with the following devices or newer: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini with Retina display, iPod touch 6th generation using iOS 10. WIDEX BEYOND APP is optimized for iPhone 5S and newer iPhones. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.
Product number: 5 300 0009 001
Several bug fixes
- Widex A/S
- 66.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Widex A/S
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.