Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mac App of the Year - 2013
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.1.2
• Capture your ideas, thoughts and reminders in an instant. No matter which app you’re using, when an idea strikes just type ⌥⇧W to use the brand new Quick Add widget. It lets you instantly add an Item to your Inbox along with a Reminder and Star.
• In case you make a mistake in a Comment, you can now take back what you said because we’ve added the much requested ability to delete them. Just ⌥+click or two-finger tap on your trackpad.
• And to round this update out, we put our mine-sweeper to work to find and remove a bunch of bugs for better performance.
Have been using Wunderlist for some time now and am absolutely loving it! I use this to keep track of personal tasks, set up a shopping list that I share with my wife, have a couple of work-related lists that I collaborate with my colleagues and my secretary. The conversations and file attachment features are god-sent! Syncs seamlessly with my MacBook and my iPhone. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you want to simplify your life!
Great way to remember things
I’m still trying out Wunderlist but it seems really light and hassle free to use. At least at this point of time I will remember using it. Give it a try!
Awesome help for organizing your tasks. Able to attach files and comment on the task is such good help. Highly recommend!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 December 2014
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2014 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One MonthS$ 5.98
- One YearS$ 64.98