With more than 70 years of history, Ya Kun is a household name in Singapore and Asia offering delectable kaya toast and other complementary traditional food and beverages to all
How It Works:
• For first time users, you will be directed to register an account with us.
• Upon registration, simply setup your DBS/POSB credit or debit card and it can be saved securely for faster payments. You need not enter your card details again. Card details will not be stored in your phone.
• With the Ya Kun app, simply order at participating Ya Kun outlets and pay directly with the Ya Kun app. You get to earn points and redeem an array of exciting rewards.
Pay with your phone, earn points, and redeem exclusive member deals with the Ya Kun app. Earn 8 loyalty points for every $1 you spend at Ya Kun. With mobile payment support, you can purchase exclusive in-app offers and pay in-store with your phone; no cash, no long ATM lines and no lost cards. It’s safe, secure and simple.
* Earn loyalty points for every $1 you spend
* Facebook Connect or email sign-up; it’s your choice
* Pay with your DBS Credit Card
* Mobile payment support; buy deals in-app and pay in-store with your phone
* Pay with your phone, earn points, and redeem exclusive member offers
Small bug fixes and user experience improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy payment. Works well for me.
Hopefully it will be accepted at more outlets soon. The credit card problem was because I must use a POSB/DBS card. Once I changed it, everything worked well! Am glad I can now do cashless transactions at Yakun
Cannot verify mobile number.
Hi team, there’s some bug, after I enter my mobile number, there’s only a pop up that says “Authenticate” and I can only click ok. I am not able to verify my mobile number as there is no sms OTP received and page also does not proceed further. My friends are also facing same issue!!! Hope you can rectify this please, otherwise no one can use your app!!!!
Application is so hard and not user friendly
After installing and linking with credit card. This take such a long process. Worst is when you try to make payment, even the staff cannot figure out how to use it. This is totally unfriendly, embarrassed that I jammed up the whole queue and finally make payment with cash.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.