Yammer is the enterprise social network that helps you and your team collaborate openly and stay on top of it all. With Yammer, you can connect to the right people in your organization, share and search for information across teams and organize around projects and ideas so you can do more.
With Yammer for iOS, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for iOS you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless of file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your iOS device.
- Work across language barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for iOS – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
This update contains a number of improvements:
- Improves file uploads to groups
- Fixes an an issue opening links for Intune users
- Fixes an application crash when a directory is selected for upload
Ratings and Reviews
Love it much!
Leaves much to be desired
This is really a far far cry from the FB app on iOS. It's slowish, and some features like polls will open up a browser page no different from accessing Yammer on Safari for iOS. I don't understand why Groups need to be a separate tab of its own, why messaging requires installing a separate app (remember how Facebook got flamed for that...but they're Facebook. They can afford it), why searching for someone's profile requires going to the "More" tab...
Now with Facebook launching an enterprise offering, Microsoft will have to seriously get their "app" together to make this more appealing...
Pretty hard to remove the unread count unless you go into the specific post. Some posts probably convey their messages without going into the details. Can unread message be marked as read once you view them in the notification? Facebook methodology is something you can learn from.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 296.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Yammer, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.