By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. See what the world is watching – from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, throw a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
-Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
-See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
-Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
-Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
-Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 10.45
*Improved background battery usage
*Easier access to your full subscriptions list. You can now swipe across the avatars to open your full list of channels
Pretty good app
This app is really good and convenient for people like me who only uses the phone to watch videos. But there are three major problems with it:
1) There are WAY TOO MANY advertisements and I can't even go through my playlist of like 10 videos without being forced to(no skip button) watch like 2 advertisements or even more, it's annoying
2) When videos are deleted or made private, they should be automatically deleted. Everytime I enter my playlist, it has like so many empty videos
3) Whenever a video is removed from playlist, the whole thing returns to the top, so it's really frustrating to remove videos and go back down again
I hope you guys will be efficient and manage this problems 😊
You know why people like the old layout?
1) quick access to channels and playlists
2) channels and playlists are automatically ordered by relevance (date added + new content)
If you guys are going to force us to use this new interface, at least address the second issue. The web version does and it's awesome.
It is confusing to use now and there is no button to check watch history anymore. It's also very difficult to check subscriptions as there is no name and only tiny circles is shown. Either bring back the old design or add a button for people to use the old design!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 17 November 2015
- Version: 10.45
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.