App in the Air
By AITA LIMITED
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first yearsubscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $34.99.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Track Loyalty Points:
- Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, Aer Lingus Gold Circle Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More, and more
- Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
- Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow for now)
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now with trial period.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
What's New in Version 7.0.9
In 7.0.9 update we added a Quick Look (with Force Touch support) on your next flight via Spotlight, e.g.: "Trip to New York" or "AA 2".
- Now iPhone X support.
- Fixed: statistics in profile.
7.0.7 version is here and we bring to you few things you wanted so long:
1. Automated check-in is much faster with Passport Scanning & Recognition via device camera (iOS 11).
2. No 12 hours limit to Merge your trips + bonus: you can now name it! :)
3. Use Siri to check your items on the checklist: “Mark Razor as completed in my trip to Los Angeles list in App in the Air”.
4. Digitise your Boarding pass - go to Flight Feed => boarding pass widget => attach => Scan
P.S. do you want to see your App in the Air profile at our AppStore page? Send us your screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject \"Pick me for featuring\" and attach your profile. We update profile screenshot each release. Everyone can be a Star :)
You can send us either regular profile or AR - your flights in 3D-space (new App in the Air feature).
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at email@example.com
App in the Air crew
1. Lightweight design
2. Profile - added AR (Augmented Reality) mode, available on iOS 11. You can amaze your friends by showing them all your flights on the 3D globe! Look at it, spin it, zoom it! Share it with #appintheair :)
3. Flight feed:
- All widgets are now minimized and accessible at a glance. Remove an unnecessary widget by simply swiping it to the left.
- Inbox (button at the top right-hand corner of the feed). Now all notifications are in one place.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 17 November 2017
- Version: 7.0.9
- Size: 142 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Developer: AITA LIMITED
- © 2012-2017 App in the Air, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription for premium features5,49 €
- Annual premium subscription30,99 €
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts54,99 €
- 1 year subscription for flight status alerts10,99 €
- Real time flight status alerts for 5 flights5,99 €
- SMS and Push notifications0,49 €
- Disable ads in the Trip Feed1,09 €