App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first yearsubscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $29.99.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, Virgin Atlantic, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, Air France, Turkish Airlines, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, iberia and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Beijing, Edinburgh, Bristol, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Track Loyalty Points:
- Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, Aer Lingus Gold Circle Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More and more
- Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
- Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to email@example.com
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now with trial period.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org
In the 7.4.5 we improved the app stability and fixed crashes.
P.S. do you want to see your App in the Air profile at our AppStore page? Send us your screenshots to email@example.com with Subject \"Pick me for featuring\" and attach your profile. We update profile screenshot each release. Everyone can be a Star :) You can send us either regular profile or AR - your flights in 3D-space (new App in the Air feature).
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org App in the Air crew
Ratings and Reviews
Streamlined and easy to use, App in the Air is a fantastic tool for managing your airplane travel. Plug in any number of flights and you can track boarding and landing times, along with current waits for check-in, security and customs. You’ll also find gate information, airport maps, tips from fellow users and other features that’ll help save time and reduce stress.
Really helpful and smart
As a guy that travels every week, this app brings your boarding pass and every single thing you need at the right time. I miss better UX sometimes and maybe more socail engagement during those boring hours in the airport. Still, a lifetime subscriber...
in simple words, can he aplication can accomplish more than any other in the market.
Hello! Thank you for your review, glad to hear you like the app :) If you'll nee any help with it, feel free to write me at email@example.com any time. Natalia, support service
- AITA LIMITED
- 201.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2018 App in the Air, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual premium subscription 30,99 €
- Monthly subscription for premium features 5,49 €
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts 54,99 €
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.