Aptito Menu Digital Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aptito’s iPad Menu App revolutionizes the dining experience by empowering customers and restaurateurs alike with an interactive and robust digital menu presented on the iPad.
Now you can ditch the static and boring paper menus of yesteryear and offer your customers the very finest dining experience. With our iPad menus, you can view high-resolution images of dishes, request your server’s attention, place orders, send custom feedback and requests directly to the chef, and even share the experience on your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Be a part of the digital age in dining by downloading Aptito’s iPad menu app today!
Key User Features:
• Self-Ordering digital menus increase average order size and impress guests
• Real time reservation system
• Wine/Beer List: Multiple sorting options. Make dinner/drink pairing recommendations
• Social Media Sharing: Guests can share their experience on Facebook using the iPad menu
Key Management Features:
• Visual Interface: Easy to setup and use; Custom design lavish menus in minutes
• Branding Feature: Place your logo and personalized message at the top of the menu to drive home your brand
• Highlighted Specials: Scroll your popular-selling dishes and promo items on the side
of the menu to increase sales
• Menu Management: Create an unlimited number of menus, happy hour & holiday promos, and automatic switch-overs from breakfast, lunch & dinner
• 24 hour technical support – Always available, always free
TO SEE DEMO PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LOG IN INFO:
Server name: ags.v2.aptito.com
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tables: 1, 4-23, 37-46
What's New in Version 2.9.10
Interactive Kitchen Screen Display, which can work alongside or instead of the kitchen printers on any type of the touch screen tablet, running any operating system with any web browser. Kitchen personnel can review the orders by their priority, group, specific notes of each order or modifiers of each dish, transfer dish from one kitchen screen to another, i.e. allocate task to specific chef, notify water that the dish/order is ready by sending message to the POS or mPOS system. Aptito’s Interactive Kitchen Screen Display can be connected through WiFi, therefore avoiding costly Ethernet cabling, orders and dishes are always in front of the chef, helping to improve operations and avoid mistakes, saves owner’s printer paper expenses and helps to keep our planet cleaner. Our Interactive Kitchen Screen Display technology is free of charge to any Aptito customer, all you have to do is to buy a tablet.
Multiple Happy Hours can be created by the restaurant owners, who can now set specific individual times of the multiple happy hours for each day of the week, as well as set different pricing for each dish for the specific happy hour and specific day.
Improved employee management with addition of the automated Clock In, Clock Out, and Shift information printout will help restaurant managers to improve operations and controls.
Design and usability improvements.
Optimization for iOS 8.3
Minor bug fixes.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 28 June 2015
- Version: 2.9.10
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aptito.com Inc
- © Aptito, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.