Arithmetic Invaders: Grade 2 Math Facts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play one of eight Arithmetic Invaders games to defend the solar system, learn the names of the planets and master the Grade 2 arithmetic.
* Three addition games
* Three subtraction games
* One division game (halves)
* One multiplication game (doubles)
* Basic facts about the Solar System
* Focus on Math problems to avoid random shoot-out
* Complete missions to move to the next level and earn space pilot ranks
* Collect insignia
* Apply fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
* Watch Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-nZKZ-tYI&sns=em
Arithmetic Invaders (AI) Grade 2 Application is designed as a unique application that both educates and entertains your child.
Intuitive table structure is used to present the list of space missions. Each mission displays a title, best score, and some basic information of the planet you are expected to save.
Unlock each level to play it. To do that, complete each mission in the given order. A child is allowed three incorrect hits. The mission length can be chosen: 2, 3 or 5 minutes. Completion of the last mission brings the child the highest rank – DEFENDER OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
Throughout the game the child is expected to calculate the value of the expressions displayed on the invader ships. In order to score, the child is expected to connect the number printed on the laser gun with the result of the corresponding mathematical expression.
What's New in Version 2.2
* Reorganized levels to meet school standards
* App compliant with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA)
- 1,79 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 February 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: natasa gajic
- © @Reks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.