AudioInFree - WiFi wireless headphones
By Haw-Yuan Yang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you need a wireless headphones for watching movies or listening to music without disturbing your family or roommates? With AudioIn, you'll never hear them tell you to "turn the volume down!" ever again! AudioIn can turn your iPhone/iPod Touch into a wireless HiFi stereo headphones. Paired with our free AudioServer, you can transmit the non-DRM audio output from any application running on Windows Vista (i.e. Windows Media Player, Media Center, and iTunes etc.) wirelessly to iPhone/iPod Touch. Now you can enjoy the sounds that fill your ears, and YOUR ears alone!
*** Notes on WinXP support ***
Our AudioServer should work on most WinXP PCs. You can download our free AudioServer and use its recording function to test the audio capture on your PC. If you can record the audio you want to transmit, then this application should work for you.
1. Playback 10 minutes 44.1KHz 16 bits stereo CD quality loseless audio.
2. Adjustable streaming buffer - You can adjust the size of streaming buffer to suit your network environment.
*** Difference between free and lite version:
In lite version, the 10 minutes play time limit and the additional delay on connecting to AudioServer are removed.
*** Additional features in full version:
1. Touchpad - Includes all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use two finger tap on the screen to perform right click and two finger slide on the screen to perform vertical scrolling.
2. Custom configurable keys - Includes 18 user configurable keys. Allows you to define your own shortcut keys for your favorite media player and applications.
1. iPhone or iPod Touch with firmware version 3.0.
2. iPhone 3G has to switch to WiFi mode.
3. Any PC or laptop running Windows Vista, Windows 7 (all versions) or Mac OSX 10.5/10.6 Intel.
4. Your iPhone/iPod Touch and the AudioServer PC must be on the same subnet.
5. The AudioServer application must be downloaded and installed on your PC.
Please note: the AudioServer application only captures the audio output from any running applications and transmits that captured audio wirelessly to AudioInFree on your iPhone/iPod Touch. AudioServer itself does not playback any audio files.
*** Installation ***
Mac OSX 10.5/10.6 Intel:
The audio server application can be downloaded from our website:
What's New in Version 1.3
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 September 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haw-Yuan Yang
- © 2016 mbpowertools
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.