bankaroo - virtual bank for kids
By BrightAct LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
bankaroo is a virtual bank for kids. bankaroo teaches kids (and parents) about the value of money in a simple and fun way.
Key features include:
- Parents (and teachers) can create and manage the accounts. The kids have their own login and learn to become responsible for their money and decisions.
- Use checking, savings and charity accounts for your kids to track their allowance, gift or chore money.
- Help your kids to save up for important goals and see how money goes into and out of their bankaroo account.
- Use the bankaroo mobile app to keep track of your kids’ balance on the go, add and use funds anywhere you are.
The bankaroo service supports accounts in multiple languages and currencies, including USD, Euro, hearts, stars, points and many more.
bankaroo was created by 11 year old Danielle, who was looking for a good way to track her money and allowance, and thought other kids could use such a tool.
To date, the bankaroo 'family' includes thousands of families and schools across the globe.
What's New in Version 6
This new version includes performance improvements, bug fixes and new features.
- 20x faster
- Bug fixes (Spanish login)
- Improvements for the schools admins and teachers