Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quickly and easily learn to play chords with Guitar Chords for iOS. With playback, left handed support and a packed library, Guitar Chords is a great chord reference tool for both beginners and more advanced musicians.
The easy to use interface makes for easy chord finding. Simply select a key and a chord type, and the chord position will display. Simple as that!
Cycle through multiple chord positions along the guitar neck and hear how they sound. Guitar Chords also lets you save chords to a clipboard so you can have multiple chords easily available when learning a new song!
• Many different chord types with multiple positions along the guitar neck
• Play each chord and hear what they sound like
• Left and right handed layouts
• Acoustic guitar sound samples
• Chord Clipboard so you can reference multiple chords
• Color customization options
• If you can't hear sounds, please make sure that your device's ringer switch (on the side of it) is turned on & the volume is up
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Added a chord clipboard so you can save multiple chords for easy reference
- Interface adjustments
- iOS 7 compatibility
- Bug fixes
- Localizations added for: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
- 0,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 10 January 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Brent Chionh
- © rubbleDEV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.