By Mario Gajardo T
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All financial information that you must have in the palm of your hand!
- BRAND NEW VERSION 4.0
- COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONE 3, 4 AND 5
- MORE DATA
- ECONOMIC NEWS FEED SECTION ADDED
- MOST COMPLETE!
- 100% CHILEAN!
- What is Indexes ?
"Indexes" is an application to obtain, calculate, convert and display essential and updated financial information for Chileans or foreigners who visit Chile:
- In the "Indices del día" section you will find the following indicators:
UF, UTM, UTA,chilean interest rate, IVP, IPM, Dollar, Euro, Yen, Copper, Oil, and detailed and historical data directly from the database of the Central Bank of Chile.
- In the "Acciones" section you can find real-time variation of the indicator IPSA and detailed settings for each of the stocks that make up this index. Likewise by clicking on the indicator IPSA show a graph that displays its variation over the past 5 days (if you want to enlarge the graph you just have to turn your iPhone).
- In the "Calculadora" section you will find a very useful calculator UF, UTM, Dollar and Euro, just enter the desired quantity to calculate and lists, indexes the amounts calculated in relation to the latest indicators of the day.
- In the "Conversor" section you can convert to and from over 93 different currencies, with the very fast and new data engine implemented in this version of the Indices.
- Both the calculator and currency converter recall the last calculation to perform, but if the need arises you will not want this functionality you can disable it from the preferences of "Indexes" in the settings of your iPhone.
- In the "Noticias" section you will find the latest economic information from several news papers.
- All data provided by Indices can be copied for use in the applications you want, you should only push and hold the data you want and select "Copy".
- "Indexes" updated their data at the App startup, or visiting the different sections, or shaking your iPhone, or dragging with your fingers (Pull & Refresh), etc, etc. That is, there is no way you're outdated!
What's New in Version 4.1
- Added compatibility with iPod Touch devices.
- Better UI in the calculator and the money converter.
- Optimizations to the data mining engine.