Boating Denmark&Greenland HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
World’s Most Popular Marine & Lakes App! A favorite among cruisers, sailors, fishermen and divers. Find the same detailed charts as on the best GPS plotters. This app includes the overwhelming value of Navionics+. Alternatively, you may have found a free version on the store offering basic features, where Navionics+ can be purchased In-App.
√ Download of the following chart layers that will permanently reside on your device:
-NAUTICAL CHART for all essential cartographic reference detail. The most accurate and thorough set of information based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. It provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
-SONARCHART™ HD bathymetry maps with up to 1 foot contours featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail, great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and locating fishing areas at any depth level. Be part of the community and contribute by uploading your sonar logs to enhance it.
- COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Take advantage of our updates as frequently as you like.
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS to highlight Shallow Areas, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, and adjust shorelines to selected Water Level. Includes a Fishing Mode.
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING quickly creates detailed routes even through narrow waterways and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
Note: Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map. Tap Menu>Update All to keep your charts updated. Check navionics.com for coverage.
Permanent FEATURES available in this app:
TRACK your journey, view speed, distance, time and COG. Save to archive, see stats and playback.
ROUTES: create and edit, based on speed and fuel consumption.
Measure DISTANCE, add MARKERS, get WIND FORECASTS and sun/moon cycles.
MAP OPTIONS: Satellite/Terrain, Safety Depth and Easy View (not on Govt. Chart).
SYNC Tracks, Routes & Markers among your mobile devices.
MAGAZINES & GUIDES for location-based articles.
GOVT. CHART in US.
SONARCHART™ LIVE - connect wirelessly to a sounder to create your HD bathymetry map in real time. Select devices also allow for a fishfinder in split-screen. Logs are uploaded to Navionics automatically to enhance SonarChart™.
PLOTTER SYNC - Raymarine Wi-Fi enabled plotter owners can transfer routes and markers, upload sonar logs for improved SonarChart™ and update their eligible plotter card connecting to Navionics through this mobile app.
Updates are available with iOS 7.0 or higher devices. GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. iPad - Wi-Fi model locates your approximate position if Wi-Fi connected. Wi-Fi+3G model operates similar to iPhone with regard to GPS.
What's New in Version 8.4
· Dock-to-dock Autorouting, a unique breakthrough in boating navigation, quickly creates detailed routes even through narrow waterways and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. POI nearby the destination like the harbor master, marinas and moorings, fuel stations, restaurants and bars, shops, taxis, launch services and more, now appear automatically within the Autorouting menu (requires Navionics+ subscription)!
· New POI categories added.
· Get chart details directly on-screen with new cross hair info box and access with one tap.
· Redesign of Menu for easier access to archives
· Bug fixing and optimization
- 79,99 €
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 04 November 2015
- Version: 8.4
- Size: 96.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Navionics S.p.A.
- © 2010 Navionics S.p.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.