By Alex Drel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Math Kid gives your 4-12 years old child the foundation needed to excel in math at home and in school.
The application features graphical feedback and rewards, and its clean and simple interface is ideally suited for children (Verified!).
Helpful and extensive hints allow kids to use it with minimal parental supervision.
Precise customization of the training course content leads to effective and focused learning.
* Addition and Subtraction – varying difficulty targeted for 4-8 years old kid
* Arithmetic Sequence – great for any age from 4 (simple sequences of course) to 8 years old (complex sequences)
* Roman Numerals – fun in any age
* Multiplication and Division – different levels suitable for 5-10 years old
* Percentages – suitable for 8-11 years old student
* Fractions - suitable for 8-11 years old student
* Basic Equations – first steps into Algebra for 9-12 years old student
* NO ADVERTISING
* iCloud sync of configuration between multiple iPads/iPhones
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Completely redesigned Settings screen.
Session history log.
Landscape orientation support for iPad.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 14 January 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander Drel
- © 2011 Alex Drel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3-accounts pack1,99 €
- Basic linear equations1,99 €
- Rewards: Cakes0,99 €
- Emotions pack0,99 €
- Arithmetic Sequence1,99 €
- Rewards: Cars0,99 €
- Roman Numerals1,99 €
- Equations with Parentheses1,99 €
- Fraction addition1,99 €
- Fractions introduction1,99 €