Mortgage Calculator. Lite
By Asif Khalyani
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Mortgage Calculator.
Simply input the amount you are planning to borrow, the period you plan to repay the loan over and the APR% interest rate.
Mortgage calculator quickly shows you the amount you would repay per month (typical repayment compound interest loan) as well as what your mortgage will cost you (the total amount of interest you will repay) and the total amount repayable.
-> Ability to Save Loans
- Mortgage Calculator Pro lets you save and organize all your various loans in the Favorites list so you do not have to enter the information over each time. It will also remember and opens up the last saved loan you worked on.
-> Large Numeric Keypad
- The large keypad allows for easier, faster, and more accurate entry of numeric amounts. -> Email Quote - Send loan information and amortization schedule via email.
-> Intuitive User Interface
- Special attention was given to the user interface to ensure that it is clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
-> Fast Calculations
- Mortgage Calculator Pro is designed to be fast. Calculations are done instantly after you enter each amount field.
-> Amortization Table
- A complete payment schedule allows you to view the interest, principal, and remaining balance for each and every payment of the loan.
-> Optimized for iOS 4 and Retina Display
- Supports fast app switching and higher resolution Retina displays.
-> Other Features
- Ability to specify length of loan in months as well as years, allow up to three decimal places for the interest rate field, switch to loan calculator view when a saved loan is selected, price per square foot calculation, down payment and annual tax calculation based on percent or manual entry, and much more to come.
+ Amortization Table
Display Payment, Principal, Interest, Total Interest, Balance with progress bar
How much deduct principal - how much deduct interest in monthly payment with progress bar %
Loan Amortization table with Payment, Principal, Interest, Total Interest, Balance
What's New in Version 1.2
Calculation Bug Fixed.
Display look attractive font & color used.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 13 February 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Asif Khalyani
- © 2012 iPhoneHub
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.