myTaxiControl The Leading Taximeter App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your professional TAXIMETER, developed in close cooperation with taxi drivers worldwide.
App calculates with maximum possible accuracy and is compliant to EU regulations for taximeters.
Complex tariff structures can be managed without difficulty. Because of its functional richness, myTaxiControl is used by taxi drivers and passengers alike.
Based on A-GPS, it updates the fare continuously during the taxi trip, similar to a built-in device. Press "GO!" to start a new trip, and if your current location is supported (or if you have setup your own tariff), taximeter starts to run.
App comes along with tariffs from 170 cities worldwide - the current list can be viewed on www.mytaxicontrol.com. You can setup your own tariffs.
FOR TAXI DRIVERS:
Because of its accuracy and the possibility to maintain your own tariffs, myTaxiControl is a real alternative to an expensive taximeter device.
Starting the taximeter can be delayed and it can be switched to Waiting Mode. Interrupting it is also possible. You can cancel a running trip.
Anytime during a running trip, you can set the taximeter to a fixed price.
You can overwrite the final fare at end of trip.
App can generate a detailed and personalized receipt (your company logo, driver's name, ...) as printout, Email or SMS.
App has a feature to put in a possible tip.
The History feature allows viewing details of previous trips. This data can be sent to an email address for further electronic processing.
Extras (luggage, airport tax, …) will be displayed and can be selected. They will be added to the final fare.
FOR TAXI PASSENGERS:
- Compare the calculated fare to the cab's meter and check if the correct tariff is applied.
- Calculate the fare in advance and get an accurate quote for your next trip. Impact of slow traffic (down to 4 m/h) can be calculated. The start and end points of your trip can be comfortably searched for with a user-friendly search function. Should there be 'Flat Rates', app will show them. Up to 5 different routes will be displayed on the map – they can be selected individually and the fare will be recalculated. This function can be used for all cities in the database.
- The route actually taken by the driver is displayed on the map and can be compared to the calculated route.
- You get useful behavior recommendations, like tipping practice or do‘s and don'ts.
- In almost all cities, App will tell you where you can complain should there be a problem with your taxi trip.
App knows all tariff details to calculate a cab’s fare with highest accuracy (flagfall with including initial time or distance, price per km/mile and/or time, slow traffic, change of tariff when distance or time is reached, waiting mode, time table, applicable area on map ...). Of course all this data can also be setup by yourself for your own tariffs.
Main screen can be changed to different viewing modes.
The taximeter functionality doesn't need an Internet connection once database is loaded. (It does that automatically when you launch app for the first time).
The initial download includes an unrestricted usage of 1 month. After that, a subscription needs to be purchased.
“Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
What's New in Version 6.6.2
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 12 April 2014
- Version: 6.6.2
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Renate Neff
- © 2011, myTaxiControl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.