New Forest In Touch
By New Forest District Council
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
== New Forest In Touch ==
This application works for New Forest District Council in the UK. Information is either sent via email or is loaded directly into the councils IT management system. The issues are then resolved by your council.
== OVERVIEW ==
Have you walked past the same graffiti on the wall for the last month thinking someone should call the council, or have you driven over the same pot hole swerving to avoid damaging your car. Well unless someone tells the council they are never going to know.
New Forest In Touch App enables you to capture the details of an issue or incident that is then automatically submitted to the New Forest District Council.
== WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT? ==
You can submit reports for issues such as:
- Abandoned Vehicle
- Anti Social Behavior
- Car Park Maintenance
- Complaint Or Praise
- Dead Animal
- Dog Fouling
- Fly Poster
- Fly Tipping
- Light or Noise Pollution
- Missed Bin Collection
- Parking Meter
- Parking Permit
- Pest Problem
- Public Conveniences
- Refuse Problem
- Street Enquiry
== HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT? ==
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
- Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
== HOW DOES IT WORK? ==
The report is sent to the council for them to action. Once they have completed the work to resolve the issue you receive an email showing the details of the report.
== OTHER FEATURES ==
There are many features in New Forest In Touch app, you can also;
- Access your council news and events.
- View your submitted reports.
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or Mac.
- Receive up to date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Contact your council by email or phone.
- View the map of you council’s location.
- Receive notifications either by SMS, push notification or email.
- An iPad and iPhone version
- NOTIFICATIONS - This is where you create a message for your citizens to receive. The council selects the notification type whether it is SMS, Email or Push notification. All messages are also visible in the messages tab shown within the mobile device.
- MESSAGES - Whenever we send a message to a user, whether it is just for them or it is for every citizen registered in the council, we offer the ability for a user to view the historic messages via their iPhone.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.1
iOS 7 support
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 March 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: New Forest District Council
- © iTouch Vision 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.