By UDA Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Record professional videos on your iPhone or iPad and instantly upload them to share with your team. Designed specifically for construction professionals, OnSite Video lets you capture and share videos at the jobsite and upload them directly to specific projects on your ConstructionOnline account. Download this app to create your free ConstructionOnline account today!
With OnSite Video, you can record important experiences and share those videos through ConstructionOnline. It’s a fantastic way to keep your team members connected, and an even better way to give you the comfort of having convenient video records for your business.
OnSite Video is especially convenient in these situations:
- Work Logs
- Jobsite Conditions
- Quality Inspections
- O.S.H.A. Safety Inspections
- Punch List Items
- Scope of Work
- As-Built Conditions
ConstructionOnline connects your project team - anywhere, anytime, from any computer with an internet connection. Designed specifically for construction, ConstructionOnline lets your subcontractors, coworkers, clients, and others share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
New for Version 5.0
- Fully compatible with iOS 6.0
- Quicker performance and a more user-friendly interface
- Effectively utilizes new iPhone 5 Retina Display
- Supports improved iPhone 5 video capabilities
- High quality video recording and uploading option
- Newly designed Launchpad allows for trouble-free navigation between the entire OnSite Mobile App Family™
- Integration with OnSite PlanRoom, OnSite Dialog, OnSite Files, and OnSite Photo has been improved to make using ConstructionOnline™ and the OnSite Family of Apps™ even easier and more convenient than before
OnSite Video has three quality resolution settings available for recording and uploading purposes. Low Quality Resolution allows you to record longer videos, up to 10 minutes in length, Medium Quality Resolution allows you to record 6 minute videos, and High Quality Resolution allows you to record a higher quality video, up to 4 minutes in length. All uploaded videos can be viewed through your default movie browser on your computer.
What's New in Version 5.0
- High-quality video recording and uploading option
- Update to the user interface
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 December 2012
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: UDA Technologies, Inc
- © 2010-2012 UDA Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.