By O&P Digital Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OPIE Mobile extends the functionality of the OPIE Software System, allowing the orthotic and prosthetic provider to perform a variety of OPIE functions directly from their iPad or iPhone. Notes, images, dictations, signatures and other data captured through OPIE Mobile are transmitted instantly back to a practice’s OPIE system.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
**IMPORTANT: How to Log in to OPIE Mobile**
OPIE Mobile uses your OPIE Purchasing username and password. If you don't know yours, follow these steps:
1. Log in to OPIE
2. Click "Order Parts Online"
3. Look for the yellow OPIE Mobile box in the upper right
OPIE Mobile iOS 2.0.1 is now a universal app that includes a brand new user interface, which works on the iPhone as well as the iPad. You will now log in to OPIE Mobile using your OPIE Purchasing & Inventory username and password.
Many new features have been added or improved, including:
- View your schedule
- Select and view a patient from the schedule
- Check patients in and out
- View the patient’s note history
- Add images to patients in OPIE by taking photos or choosing saved images
- Add dictations
- Create Notes using templates
- View and Sign Delivery receipts (iPad-only).
- Add and sign Patient/Facility Documents (iPad-only).
- Add and sign HIPAA & Supplier Standards Documents (iPad-only).
- Utilize a Medical History form (iPad-only).
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 11 September 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: O&P Digital Technologies, LLC
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.