By Gabriel Silviu Stefan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Paper Basketball is a turn-based logic game. The rules are simple but the strategy is very challenging.
The game board is a basketball court divided in square boxes. The objective is to put the ball into your opponent's basket by going through the marked points. You take turns drawing a line from one point to the next, moving the ball as you go.
You can't move back across lines that have already been drawn. If you touch a point where it has been moved before or a point that is part of the border line, you get to move again.
- Simple and intuitive touch control
- Addictive game play against the computer or a friend on the same device or over Wi-Fi
- Choose between three levels of difficulty
- Configurable game options (match mode, court type and size, player names, sound)
- Automatic save and resume game capability
- Instant Replay
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
What's New in Version 1.2
- iOS 4 compatible
- 0,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 23 July 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Gabriel Silviu Stefan
- © 2010 Silviu Stefan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.