Monthly Cycles - Period Tracker, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation / Fertility Diary
Track, monitor, and understand your menstrual cycle with an app that truly gets you. Monthly Cycles was lovingly designed to be both fun and beautiful. See fertile days and variations in your cycle at a glance. It even has fun features like the most auspicious days for conceiving a boy or a girl! Monthly Cycles makes it possible to plan the next chapter in your life, or avoid unwanted pregnancy, putting you back in control.
– Calendar view shows your cycle at a glance
– Color-coded icons for special days
– Diary to keep track of symptoms, flow and more
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CYCLE
– Period calculations take account of your personal fluctuations
– Detailed graphs to watch for changes
– Instantly see your fertile days to help manage pregnancy
– Pregnancy mode to count down the days
ALL YOUR INFO
– Track your weight and temperature changes
– Medical reports for temperature, acne, cramps, headaches, nausea, tenderness
– Logged and ready for you, or your doctor
– Export data quickly via email
- Sync your data with Apple Health App
We want you to make the most of Monthly Cycles. Email our support team with questions and suggestions at: email@example.com
-Ads is not removed after upgrade to pro.
Ratings and Reviews
Loving the M. Cycles
I love this add... it gives me everything I need to have to follow up and save my info on how i feel daily and when my next period will be! Thank you so much for working hard to bringing this to us!!!
Without this app i even don't know anymore when is my period time, i get spoiled...the best!!!😊
Very functional, looks so cute (good graphics).
- Deltaworks Limited
- 53.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Deltaworks
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads 2,29 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.