By QNAP Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever wanted to browse and share photos on your QNAP NAS with just your mobile devices? With Qphoto, you can recollect your special moments on the go: photos are orderly displayed with a timeline view, and you can save photos directly to your device, upload to a QNAP NAS from your device camera and camera roll, and share photos by email or social media.
• A QNAP NAS running QTS 4.2 (and above) with Photo Station installed.
(1) View photos & videos using an easy-to-use timeline view
(2) Customize view mode: timeline, thumbnail, list, folder, .etc
(3) Easily share your photos to friends & family by email or social media
(4) Save photos directly to your QNAP NAS from your device camera and camera roll
(5) Save photos to your iOS device
(6) Create/edit Albums in Photo Station
(7) Use keywords or tags to find your photos & videos
(8) Enjoy photo slideshows with background music
(9) Connect with CloudLink
(10) Supports HTTPS connections
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to help you ASAP.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 08 October 2016
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 55.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: QNAP Systems, Inc.
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.