Have you ever wanted to browse and share photos on your QNAP NAS with just your mobile devices? With Qphoto, you can recollect your special moments on the go: photos are orderly displayed with a timeline view, and you can save photos directly to your device, upload to a QNAP NAS from your device camera and camera roll, and share photos by email or social media.
• A QNAP NAS running QTS 4.2 (and above) with Photo Station installed.
(1) View photos & videos using an easy-to-use timeline view
(2) Customize view mode: timeline, thumbnail, list, folder, .etc
(3) Easily share your photos to friends & family by email or social media
(4) Save photos directly to your QNAP NAS from your device camera and camera roll
(5) Save photos to your iOS device
(6) Create/edit Albums in Photo Station
(7) Use keywords or tags to find your photos & videos
(8) Enjoy photo slideshows with background music
(9) Connect with CloudLink
(10) Supports HTTPS connections
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to help you ASAP.
- Added support for multi-zone streaming.
- Optimized the time lapse function to improve user experience.
- Optimized the user interface to make Qphoto easier to use
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 89.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.