By Giorgos Trigonakis
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ReceiptBox is a very easy to use application designed to help you keep track of your receipts.
Version 2.0 with export to Excel file.
Demo Video: http://bit.ly/receiptbox2
* Save and organize your receipts into multiple accounts.
* Organize your expense into categories. Create your custom expense categories and keep track how much you spend on each.
* Create templates based on existing receipts to reduce data entry on similar records.
* Export to Microsoft Excel.
* Export-Import your data to a txt file (CSV).
* Easy to search for receipts. Print or export your results.
* Pie charts and bar graphs for visual representation of how much do you spend per month or per category.
* Attach a image snapshot of your physical receipt. Use your iSight camera or select a image file.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Remove VAT-tax field
- 4,99 €
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 04 December 2014
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Languages: English, Greek
- Developer: Georgios Trigonakis
- © 2014 Giorgos Trigonakis
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later