By Martin Smith
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Walk in the footsteps of the Kings and Queens of England.
Written by a "born and bred" Londoner, Royal London will help you discover 50 places in London which have a connection with England's Royal Family.
- Majestic Royal ceremonies which date back centuries.
- London's best Royal Palaces with full details of opening hours, cost, location and nearest tube.
- Diana's Trail - Visit places associated with the Queen of Hearts and discover the Diana Memorial Walk.
- Royal Statues, Monuments and Memorials - all with their own special, often moving, stories to tell.
- London's stunning Royal parks and museums.
- The Royal Family's favorite shops and restaurants in London - hang out with the rich and famous (money permitting !)
Please Note : An internet connection is required to view map data.
About the developer :
My name is Martin and I am an independent iPhone developer living in London. I am also the "born and bred" Londoner mentioned above ! I have a passion for London's unusual places and have visited all of the places in this app with my partner. I really hope you enjoy the app and drop me a line using the in app feedback !
What's New in Version 2.1
- Fully updated for iOS8 and iPhone 6.
- 2,99 €
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 17 October 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Martin Smith
- © Martin Smith 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.