By MaximumSoft Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your websites with you, everywhere you go...
Store online catalogs, websites, presentations directly on iPhone / iPad, and access them anytime, anywhere.
Enjoy web browsing, even when not connected to the Internet.
- Sales personal gets instant access to company catalogs
- Web designers can show their work, even before site is deployed to web server
- Employes access valuable information, even when they are disconnected from the company intranet
- Students can study online materials, when they are offline
Increase your employees’ mobility and productivity by uploading company HTML-based catalogs, presentations, support materials to their iPhones / iPads.
Upload websites from desktop computers directly to iPhone / iPad, either in web browser, or from iTunes.
You can upload:
- Zip archives (up to 2GB size and up to 64 thousand files, in Paid version) containing websites,
- Web Archives,
- single HTML files,
- PDF files,
- and any other files that can be viewed in Safari browser on your iPhone.
*** Lite version Limitations ***
- Allows to upload files not greater than 10 MB
- Ad-supported interface
- Doesn't show presentations on external monitors or projectors
What's New in Version 1.2
- Full Screen browsing - shake device when viewing saved pages;
- Minor system improvements.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 14 September 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: MaximumSoft Corp.
- © 2010-2011 MaximumSoft Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.