By Luis Parravicini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Stephorium you can create and export time-lapse movies with your device.
Time-lapse photography is a technique used to view an accelerated version of a slow process. Some examples of this are: a sunset, trees moved by the wind, or the clouds' movements.
Note: The exported photos and videos will be unobstrusively watermarked unless you purchase the upgrade as an In App Purchase.
• Portrait and landscape orientations
• Ability to export a movie or all the pictures used as the movies' frames
• Export to Dropbox
• Export to iTunes File Sharing
• Export to Camera roll
• Use the front or back camera
• Universal binaries (iPad / iPhone / iPodTouch)
• Start capture using a specified date, with a timer or inmediately
• End capture after a number of pictures is taken or on a specified date
• Selection of picture quality (high / medium / low)
• To avoid interruptions during a capture, activate Airplane Mode and set Auto-Lock to Never.
• To transfer the files exported to iTunes File Sharing, open iTunes on your computer and go to the Apps tab.
What's New in Version 1.4
* iPhone 5 support
* Libraries update
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 January 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Luis Parravicini
- © Luis Parravicini
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).