Skip Traffic!! Traffic, speedcams, gas price and traffic cameras in Spain
By Little Mouse Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Avoid traffic jams and get all the traffic, gas prices, and speed cam information in Spain with Skip Traffic!
- Incidents from the most important traffic services in Spain + Google Traffic: DGT, SCT, Basque Country, Navarra, Andorra and the town councils of Granada and Zaragoza.
- Speed cam warner: use it at the same time as your navigator. With mean speed calculus in section speed cams, possibility of automatically changing the colour at dawn and dusk, and sending mobile speed cams to other users.
- Gas price: zoom on the map to see the gas stations, or even better, in "Routes", find the gas stations ordered by price in your usual runs, or tap and hold on the map to find the closest gas stations ordered by price. Configure in Settings how much you would like to deviate from your route in order to find the cheapest gas (the cheap ones are never in main roads), and with how much zoom the gas stations show on the map. Make your list of favourite gas stations too.
- Ease of use: when you open the app, Skip Traffic! shows the incidents around you in an area which you can configure. Zoom in to see cameras and speed cams. Tap on the incidents to see more information and to access the cameras near it if there are any.
- Help the Skip Traffic! community. If you are stuck in a traffic jam, warn other drivers so that they can avoid it.
- Define routes to find cameras, speed cams and incidents on them.
- Traffic Alarms: program the days of the week and times when you wish to be warned with a notification (swipe to open the app) to check the traffic. Do it a few minutes before the time you usually get your car. That way, you will never forget to check the traffic and you will skip traffic jams.
- Warn your friends of problems in the road via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, iMessage or SMS.
- Traffic Cameras: Contrast the information given by the public administrations with the traffic cams which you can see on the map, or on the tab "Cams". Organise your preferred cams on Mosaics in order to see them at the same time. It contains the following cams:
· Andalucía: Chiclana, Huelva, Granada, Málaga and Seville
· Castilla la Mancha: Toledo
· Castilla León: Soria
· Cantabria: Santander
· Catalonia area and Barcelona
· Balear Islands: Palma de Mallorca and Mallorca
· Canary Islands: Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
· Madrid: Madrid city, cams from Madrid area are in the section DGT.
· Basque Country: roads from all Basque Country, Bilbao and Vizcaya
· Valencia: Valencia city.
Note: Cams are given by the public administrations. Skip Traffic just shows them. So sometimes, cams can be down if the public administrations have a malfunction, or your region might not have a traffic service with cam information. It is not a problem from Skip Traffic! Use the support e-mail if you have doubts.
- The only difference between the paid and the free version is that the free one has ads. In the free one you can remove them, if you like, with an in-app purchase.
ATTENTION! The speed cam warner uses your GPS. Continuos use of the warner in fore or background can drain your battery quickly.
What's New in Version 8.0.5
- Fixed incidents in Basque Country
- Launching the Speedcam Warner does not stop other apps which play music any more
In previous versions:
- Tap and hold on the map to find the gas stations around ordered by price
- When you tap on the cameras in the map, the image from the camera is shown directly, you don't have to tap a button to see it, although you can also do that in order to see a larger image.
- Gas price!: zoom on the map to see the gas stations, or even better, in "Routes", find the gas stations ordered by price in your usual runs. Configure in Settings how much you would like to deviate from your route in order to find the cheapest gas (the cheap ones are never in main roads), and with how much zoom the gas stations show on the map. Make your list of favourite gas stations too.
- Optimized for iPhone 5s and iPad Air
- Order your routes as you like, they are no longer ordered alphabetically
- Design improvements and a lot of fixes
- Updated to iOS 7
- Localized to English. If you are coming to Spain, and are going to move around in car, do not hesitate to download the app.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 23 January 2014
- Version: 8.0.5
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Raul Martin Carbonell
- © 2011 Little Mouse Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.