By Västtrafik AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can have a guided tour in Gothenburg whenever you like. And the only thing you have to pay for is a tram ticket.
This is how it works: The app guides you to the nearest tram stop and selects a suitable route and departure. Once you get on, the sightseeing begins. All tours go along a preset route and take less than an hour. You get all the information read to you in your headphones. All you have to do is sit down and look out the window. (And change tram when the voice tells you to, of course ...). All tours end at the same stop they start from.
- A voice tells you about the sights that pass outside the tram window.
- You get clear instructions about what tram you should get on and change to.
- If you don’t have a ticket, the app can help with this too. Firstly, by informing you about suitable tickets, partly by guiding you to the nearest ticket seller.
- After the tour you can share your experience on Facebook.
- The app speaks both Swedish and English.
Have a great trip!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 1.7.6
- Updated the app to be more in line with newer versions of IOS – both visually as well as when it comes to functionality.
- Updated some sightseeing information in the app.
- Minor functionality adjustments.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 23 October 2015
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Developer: Vasttrafik AB
- © 2013 Västtrafik AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.