By Transas Marine Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iSailor is an award-winning easy-to-use marine and river navigation system developed for amateur seafarers.
Intended for use on boats and yachts, iSailor provides clear presentation of navigation information, electronic charts and additional content. Transas own TX-97 vector format charts supported by iSailor are recognized worldwide as one of the most accurate and reliable sources of navigational information.
The application operates on iPhones and iPads utilizing the built-in GPS or an external Bluetooth GPS.
Supported devices (with iOS version 7.x.x and higher):
• iPhone 4 or higher
• iPad - 2nd generation or higher
Available chart folios cover coastal and offshore waters of North America, Latin and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
All chart folios can be selected, purchased and downloaded via the iSailor application interface using its Chart Store section utilizing the standard iTunes Store payment/purchasing procedure.
• Positioning system: iOS (Built-In GPS), NMEA GPS or AIS Class B (Optionally)
• NMEA Heading and Rate-Of-Turn sensors (Optionally)
• NMEA Echo Sounder with a graphical 2D echogram and water temperature sensor (Optionally)
• NMEA Wind Sensor, including True & Relative wind calculation (Optionally)
• Display of charts, routes, track(s) and user objects
• AIS target presentation. target contours and dimensions (Optionally)
• Internet AIS service (Optional subscription)
• Weather service (Optional subscription)
• Tides and tidal currents (Optional subscription)
• Sailing guides. regional marinas (Optional subscription)
• North Up, COG Up, Head Up and Route Up chart orientations
• Information on any vector chart objects
• Free cursor, Point-To-Point and Own ship referenced ERBL functionality
• Monitoring of navigational data: Position, Course (COG) and Speed Over Ground (SOG)
• Route creation by the graphic and tabular methods. “Go To” routes.
• Waypoint monitoring: Bearing to WP, Distance to WP, XTD, Time-To-Go and ETA
• Schedule information: Time-To-Go and ETA to any selected waypoint ahead
• Multiunits and multilanguage support
• Custom track colours
• Day and night chart palettes
• Alarm monitoring functionality
• Route, track and user object: export/import via GPX, KML and KMZ formats
• User object sharing via: Facebook, Twitter, iMessenger, e-Mail
Warning: continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease your device battery life.
iSailor web site: http://www.isailor.us
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.8.4
- Improved performance and stability.
- Fix for the Track 'Info' crash (for large recorded tracks only!)
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 25 October 2016
- Version: 1.8.4
- Size: 72.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Transas Marine International AB
- © Transas Marine Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adriatic Sea.34,99 €
- UK. England, South Coast34,99 €
- Weather Service 1 month subscription7,99 €
- AIS Receiver Support9,99 €
- Tides & Currents subscription9,99 €
- Marinas Mediterranean subscription9,99 €
- Aegean Sea - Dardanelles - Bosporus.34,99 €
- Weather Service 1 year subscription24,99 €
- Chile34,99 €
- Caribbean Sea. Lesser Antilles44,99 €