uCentral™ - Medical References and Literature Searching for Institutions
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Now includes Unbound MEDLINE with Grapherence® and loaded with NEW features **
== PLEASE NOTE: This application requires an institutional subscription. ==
** CURRENT uCentral subscribers can download content to their iOS device at no cost. **
** To find out if your institution subscribes to uCentral, please contact your librarian or system administrator, or send us a message at: unboundmedicine.com/feedback. **
Medical References and Literature Searching for Institutions
from Unbound Medicine
uCentral is the only all-in-one app that delivers the information a clinician or trainee needs at the point of care. uCentral gives libraries and institutions the power to deliver trusted medical reference content and full-text journal articles directly to their patron’s mobile devices. With uCentral, each institution creates a customized aggregation of quick-reference content and makes it available to all of their patrons.
uCentral now includes Unbound MEDLINE, delivering over 24 million articles to your iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad®. With links directly to local holdings, uCentral leverages your library’s journal collection by providing patrons direct access to full-text articles. Lastly, explore the literature like never before with Grapherence® - a revolutionary approach to finding relevant articles visually.
More than 30 references are available through uCentral, including:
• Washington Manual
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult
• Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
• Johns Hopkins Guides (ABX, Diabetes, HIV)
• Harrison’s Manual of Medicine
• The Merck Manual
• Cochrane Abstracts
• Davis’s Drug Guide
• Taber’s Medical Dictionary
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all references
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Personalized favorites
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Tips, Notifications, and Institutional Messages (iPad)
• Recently Viewed feature
• Web access
Instructions for current subscribers:
• Install this application to your iOS device
• Open the application and enter your uCentral username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest uCentral content will download to your device.
Content available through uCentral includes: 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Johns Hopkins Guides, Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, Taber’s Medical Dictionary, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus, The Merck Manual, Review of Natural Products, Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests, Diseases and Disorders, Clinical Evidence, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, A to Z Drug Facts, 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, Bright Futures, Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, and more.
What's New in Version 1.27
* New content available including Pocket ICU, Mosby's Drug Reference, Johns Hopkins Psychiatry Guide.
* Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 01 August 2015
- Version: 1.27
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2015 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.