By Chris Saunter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VectorMap Oregon is an offline map viewer for the state of Oregon using OpenStreetMap data.
Offline - all mapping data is stored within the App so it will work without network access.
✦ Offline searchable gazetteer
✦ Configurable rendering - explore usually unseen aspects such as the railway networks
✦ Vector based rendering
✦ 40M contours - great for armchair exploring mountain areas
✦ Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
✦ Location aware on supported devices
✦ Offline storage - all mapping data is contained within the app - download and go
This App uses data from OpenStreetMap, a community sourced open map. It is expected that this App will occasionally be updated to follow updates to OSM.
The contours are derived from NASA SRTM data and are at 40m vertical intervals.
What's New in Version 1.10
● Improved contours system - more detail, smaller app size and major/minor contours when zoomed in. Contours are now at 40m vertical intervals.
● Larger font size for road names on Retina displays
● Data refresh to 2011-09-18
- 0,89 €
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 29 September 2011
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 219 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Christopher Saunter
- © Chris Saunter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.