The Weather Network for iPad
By Pelmorex Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have all of your weather information and forecast details at your fingertips, with the redesigned Weather Network app for iPad. The interactive UI and clean design provide an ‘at-a-glance’ view of current, short-term weather, the latest news and videos, along with detailed maps and charts.
• Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
• Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
• Multiple map layers, including radar and satellite
• Feels like temperature, indicating the effect of humidity and winds on the perceived temperature
• Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
• Available in English and French, based on your device settings
• Swipe left on Current condition to access Yesterdays High & Low
• Pull the screen down with two fingers to refresh the data
• The icon on the top right provides a simple list (menu) of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings and FAQs
• Swipe the current conditions left to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
• Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen. Or, you can add a location by pressing the + icon within the map view
• To get the optimal experience with our maps, tap and pinch to explore
Please send feedback to email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 3.3.1
- Performance improvements on load
- Additional bug fixes and display improvements