Xpenditure - Expense & Receipt Management
By Xpenditure NV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Xpenditure is used by more than 100,000 professionals across 60 countries to manage their expenses: take a picture of your receipt - manage your expenses, cash advances and mileage tracking - integrate with your accounting or ERP package - export your expense and reimbursement reports in just a few clicks.
Managing expenses has never been that easy!
What can Xpenditure do for you:
• Capture and digitise receipts: take a picture of your receipts and never lose a receipt again
• Submit expenses: submit expenses and receipts via email, webcam, Dropbox, Evernote, manual input or the Xpenditure mobile app
• Receipt scanning: Xpenditure reads and extracts all of the relevant information from your receipts
• Expense creation: Xpenditure automatically creates expenses when scanning receipts. Add meta information such as project, category, payment method,etc.
• Mileage Tracking: track your travel easily with our Google Maps integration
• Credit Card matching: take a picture of your credit card statement and Xpenditure will match expenses with transactions
• Expense approval: the integrated approval flow with approver, controller and CFO roles (expenses have to be approved before they can be included in an expense report)
• Expense report submission: generate and export pdf reports
• Expense rules: create categories, projects, trips and expense rules for your employees
• Real time expense overview for CFO's
• Accounting integrations: integrates with popular accounting software including QuickBooks Online, Sage One, Xero, Exact, FreshBooks, Debitoor etc.
• ERP integrations: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics & Navision, JD Edwards"
What's New in Version 4.1.2
You can now approve and control your expenses with a simple swipe via the new approval module. A new activity overview shows the reject reason and an extra tab has been added to check potential duplicates. Finally you can now add Per Diems for your business travels.