The Worlds Greatest Anthology
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
The Harvard Classics, originally known as Dr. Eliot's Five Foot Shelf, is a 51-volume anthology of classic works from world literature, compiled and edited by Harvard University president Charles W. Eliot.
This book is the complete first 10 Volumes including some of the most influential books on the planet.
• AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
• JOHN WOOLMAN'S JOURNAL
• SOME FRUITS OF SOLITUDE by William Penn
• APOLOGY, CRITO AND PHÆDO OF SOCRATES by PLATO
• THE GOLDEN SAYINGS OF EPICTETUS
• MEDITATIONS By Marcus Aurelius
The greatest ever anthology created is still as relevant today as it was when it was originally compiled.