By Leonard Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
100 Things is a simple and effective app for staying organized - enabling users to organize groups of things in an easy, intuitive way. A useful tool that helps users keep an inventory of things they use and are important to them for home and travel.
• Easy to manage: add, edit, sort and delete things
• Display things and its detailed description
• Groups of things are automatically sorted alphabetically
• Things within a group can be ordered manually to suit
• Optionally badge the 100 Things icon on the Home screen with the total number of things
• Supports an unlimited number of things (limited by available memory)
• Supports portrait and landscape mode
• Email a group of things, content editable prior to sending.
• Use to organize groups of things by person, location, use, or whatever grouping you choose
• Use for organizing when moving or traveling
• Use for home inventory
• Use for things-to-do lists
What's New in Version 1.0.7
The 1.0.7 update provides a number of improvements, including:
• Email Group (formerly Email 100 Things) with picture.
• Email All Groups without pictures.
• Ability to turn icon badge display on or off in Settings.
• Support the use of a blank "Group Name".
• Revised the font size used for the item name and description displayed in the Things list for improved readability.
• The 100 Things title on the app's Home screen shows the total number of things for all groups.
• Thanks to Lauren Hale and Simon Tompson for their suggestions.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 December 2012
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Leonard Wong
- © 2010 Leonard Wong
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.