A1 Serviceman Business 1.031
By Vaughn Clement
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A1 Serviceman Business v 1.031 *** Price Reduced Dec 15, 2014 Was $15.99 Now $9.99 ***
SERIOUS APPS FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS!
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site. Support is always free. Request a live demonstration of this app online prior to buying the app. Contact the developer for more information. (if you have any issues with this app contact the developer support site)
2014 is the threshold for technical advances as technology changes every day. Data management is a very important part of the future. Our apps are designed to allow you to work smarter not harder.
***In Sept 2014 the new larger size iPhone 6 is a game changer. At last you do not need to buy a separate tablet to have a larger screen. This will finally provide an iPad like experience on an iPhone. This will make all my apps more useful on this new iPhone.
“Knowledge is power” (Francis Bacon 1620); to manage information in today’s fast moving world, you need every way possible to acquire knowledge.
I have been designing management systems for 35 years, and I have seen the result firsthand what benefits are gained from a business that spends the time to track information. This app is designed to gather data quickly and to provide answers for businesspeople to improve their business knowledge.
Screen snapshots are not the quality of the actual app.
There are many talented people that have found a great business of being a serviceperson. There are too many types of service businesses to name. The draw of being your own boss and being a business owner today offers many benefits.
This A1 Serviceman Business program was designed for the serviceperson who wants the capability to do the following;
1. Schedule customer work tasks. The program includes an appointment schedule to set service date and time scheduling.
2. Track work labor and materials and mileage to bill customers. Provide an invoice for work performed. Email the invoice from your computer, iPhone, or iPad.
3. Use this program to manage income and expenses.
4. Track deposits and bank transactions for each client invoice.
5. Track and manage purchased materials. Use past work tasks to estimate new projects quotes. Maintain a items purchased history by customer invoice.
6. Apply taxes if required and track taxes for state and federal reporting.
7. Manage accounts and do reports on income and expenses, labor and materials utilized.
8. Have the ability to gather data for billing and schedule business on while the road.
9. Use a portable device like the Apple iPhone, or iPad to manage data on the road.
No matter what service you provide, this app will improve your business. Read the A1 Serviceman Business help file at our support web site for more details. http://sites.google.com/site/appsbyvaughnclement/
Working as a serviceperson means you’re on the road all day. You need a tool like the A1 Serviceman Business to allow you to work anywhere. If you're purchasing materials at the wholesale hardware, or reviewing past purchases for the best price, you can work smarter with this program.
Bidding work materials is now as easy as reviewing a past work task, and using the data from the materials log in this program to bid the new task.
Setting up your schedule is now a whiz with the work task scheduler. Enter your schedule; later print or use the work schedule for that day or coming days. You can see your days, weeks, and month future work schedule to load new work tasks, and not overload your work schedule.
Review past work for a scheduled return to a customer to see what you did on your last visit. Keep notes to track problems, or additional work beyond the scope of the work you quoted.
What's New in Version 1.031
Warning: make a sync backup of data on the iPad app to the companion computer app before you install this update.If you have not obtained the free companion app contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The schedule portal had a bug in the time calculation that stopped the labor line total from being updated.
Customers Also Bought
- 9,99 €
- Category: Business
- Updated: 10 September 2010
- Version: 1.031
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vaughn Clement
- © Vaughn M. Clement
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.