Babbleze Dutch-French Audio Flashcards
By Jennifer Venhorst
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever wanted to stroll through a city like Paris, Madrid, London or Amsterdam and not be afraid to open your mouth? If so, Babbleze is for you! With over 800 words and short sentences spoken by native speakers, Babbleze will kick-start your transformation into a relaxed and confident world traveller. You'll babble with the locals with ease!
Babbleze is an audio-enriched flashcard application you can use to study your foreign language of choice. Separate Apps are available for all combinations of the following languages: English, French, Spanish and Dutch.
• Study over 800 words and short sentences, recorded by native speakers
• Browse 12 separate study themes
• Interchange languages
• Shuffle study cards
• Automatically play back cards
• Manually flick through cards
• Mark cards right or wrong
• Restrict study to wrong cards
• Set the number of audio repeats
• Set the playback speed
The twelve study themes include:
• Eating and drinking
• Family, anatomy and clothes
• At home
• The time and the weather
• To be / to have
• Basic words
• Descriptive words / Adjectives
- 2,99 €
- Category: Education
- Released: 04 July 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Developer: Jennifer Venhorst
- © 2012 J Venhorst
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.