By Hyrax Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Black Box is a unique, hands-free audio recorder.
There are no buttons to start and stop recording. Simply speak and Black Box will listen. From the moment Black Box starts it monitors the airwaves for sound, and when it hears something it will be sure to record it. No intervention is required. It's that simple. Black Box even listens with the screen switched off.
*** Please note that the iPod Touch cannot record audio without an external microphone attached. ***
There are countless uses:
- Record a lecture or concert without being a disturbance to others.
- Capture yourself speaking or singing naturally without having to pause to press buttons.
- Need to record several sounds in sequence? Just say them aloud and Black Box will record file after file. No need to press stop and start repeatedly.
- Need to record a sound exactly from start to finish, with no extra noise or 'padding' on the ends? Black Box will chomp off emtpy ends with way better accuracy than any person could press start and stop.
- Waiting and waiting to record a rare event and you don't know when it'll happen? You might miss it before you can press 'record' on other apps. Leave it up to Black Box and you're guaranteed to capture what you need.
- Anything else you can think of
Black Box listens to sounds in general, not just speech. Recording is triggered based on loudness. The degree of loudness, as well as other parameters, are fully customizable in Black Box's settings.
Black Box includes a file transfer feature so you can transfer your recordings from iPhone/iPod Touch to any computer (Windows or Mac) over WiFi.
- 2,69 €
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 05 March 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hyrax Inc.
- © 2009 Steven Chaitoff
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.