By iTravel Tech Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Geocaching is an outdoor sporting activity in which the participants
use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver to hide and seek
containers, called "geocaches" or "caches", anywhere in the world.
"Cache Me" is a client for opencaching.com. more information on
- list caches nearby your location. Sorted by distances.
- list all caches in the map
- find your nearby caches on the map
- support "My Favorite" cache items
- view cache difficulty, terrain, size, and awesomeness.
- view cache description, photos and hint.
- view your location and cache position on map.
- compass view with the cache distance and direction
- support street/satellite/hybrid map, and open street map
- support log this cache after found it
What's New in Version 2.2
* Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- 6,99 €
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 19 September 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German
- Developer: iTravel Tech Co. Inc.
- © iTravel Tech Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.