By Go Yoshida
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Works fine on iOS 7.
Don't you think that the clock on the computer is too accurate?
Try this flexible clock. Is's like a magic!
With Chronomagic, you can easily advance/delay time.
If you want to advance time, just swipe up.
Swipe down if you want to delay time.
Of course, number of hours in a day is equal for everyone.
But how can we believe that everyone feels time in the same way?
With Chronomagic, each day can have 25 hours or more.
Put your iPhone/iPad on the desk, and you will reach higher efficiency.
Remained hours are bonus time for you.
[Features of Chronomagic]
- Swipe vertically to advance/delay time.
- Swipe horizontally to adjust the color of the background.
- Tap the screen with 2 fingers to change the skin of the clock.
- Number of hours per day, minutes per hour, and seconds per minute can be changed.
- A beautiful chime sound can be played just at every second, minute, and hour.
- Of course, also usable as an usual clock.
What's New in Version 1.1
[ New Features ]
- Supports iPhone 5's 4-inch screen.
- Ability to launch without stopping music.
- Swipe action in main screen can be disabled.
- More items in settings screen.
[ Fixes ]
- Improved the app information page.
- Updated 3rd party libraries.
- And various small improvements.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 November 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Go Yoshida
- © 2012 team-aries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.